Many counselors have their education and training stuff on a page like this. So, If that’s what you are looking for, you will find it at the bottom of this page.
So, three things about me. First, ultimately, your therapy is about you. Second, the people who do well in therapy with me are the ones who come to work. Finally, the people who work find that I am a partner in therapy. I am dedicated to assisting them to find solutions, set goals, and develop strategies for success in therapy. They want to get unstuck and be healthy.
The Education and Training Stuff
- Wingate College, Bachelors of Arts in Religious Studies
- Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary, Masters of Divinity
- Liberty University, Masters of Arts in Marriage and Family Therapy
- Counseling Credential, Licensed Clinical Mental Health Counselor Associate
- I use a number of different types of Therapy models including…
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Solution Focused Therapy
- Mindfulness techniques
- Motivational Interviewing (MI)